Monday, March 29, 2010


"the girl or the world, Yuu see someone gotta lose, iThought iCould have it all. Do iReally gotta choose? what good is all the cash if it doesn't buy time? and what good is being famous--if im never on yur mind. Nights Fallen, Lights Glowin and im juss tryna pay the price owing &&& iDon't wanna feel the comfort from my ice showing and iAin't tryna be without yuu at the right moments. Nigga nice Goin...is it worth it? that decision cuz hearts breakin'..iAin't tryna be in that collison."--Drake, Sooner Than Later, So Far Gone.

11:37 monday. it wuz jusss as shitty as iExpected it to be. my self-esteem is officially low right now. im juss not feelin' it todayyyyyy iSwearrrrrrrrr. im so stressed. =/ im so sensitive todayyy too. the littlest shittt got to me. oagoarogredoirhgioehdogh; and the teacher gave me a new project in art. my mind wuz on blank so iCame up with some bullshit idea that she liked but iDidn't. the theme is fire. but don't take it literally chelsea. THE FUCK YUU MEAN ?! and iStilll haven't done shit towards my research paper and that shittt is due april 13. iNeed to pull it togetherrrr. at least im on the right track in my other classes. im a little worried about that 73 iHave in public speaking tho. why do iWorryso much and expect the worseeeee??!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. iNeed a cocktail, && some of my dad's kushhhhhh lol jk. say a prayer for me babes, S.T.R.E.S.S. be takin' a toll on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment