Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shut it Down.


9:24 P.M. ehhh today wuzn't all that badddd. A New Drake Song "shut it down" leaked so Yuu kno im happy. the songggg is UGH-MAZING ! ive had it on repeat all dayyyy forreallll! iTexted _________ & __________todayy. it's been a while since iHeard frm _______. ahhhhh he really forgot about a nigga =/ but it's koo. and me & __________are good iGuess. i'm juss letting my insecurity getting the best of me tho. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. has there ever been a person Yuu wished Yuu kept all to yurself? that's how iFeel but watever. iWent to bed a little hurt lass niteee, but imma be aiitee. my grandfather still in the hospital and that shitttt is kinda messin' with me =/ but ima try to be happy and positive this springggg breakkk. iNeed to get down and crackin on that research paper so iCan actually have a hope of making an A on ittttt. iCan't wait til TML comes out. seriously, iHaven't been this hyped about something in a whileee! 'shut it down" will proally be my favorite song on the album =) ahhhhh. Drizzy never lets me down =D Nite Yall. Drake's music really keeps me up when im feelin' down =D

No comments:

Post a Comment